Tuesday 10 November 2009

All set and ready to go!

Well, as you can tell, I have Uni work I should be doing... the whole putting Disney out of my mind thing isn't really working too well! I have my train booked, an outfit sorted (unfortunately not a new outfit... I'm not made of money :P) and I got Lizzie to sign off my forms today... she remembered doing them two years ago and that she messed it up! So I filled most of it out and she just had to sign it so that's all good.

So to be honest, I don't have a lot to say except that I should be editing and putting a little update on here seemed like a good way of wasting 5 minutes. I have everything ready for my interview now with the photocopies and the documents, just need a folder to put it in! I am debating about what shoes to wear (typical girl comment) as I know that walking around London in heels is very painful but my trousers are quite long so I don't want them to drag on the ground... so then there is the possibility of taking another pair of flat shoes but then I'd need another pair of trousers to wear because I don't want to ruin the bottoms of the legs! Dilemma! It seems I will just have to waste a little bit more time with a trying on session! Oh dear!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment