Sunday 18 July 2010

Hopping to the i!

Another random excursion yesterday. I worked from 2.30pm to 10pm and the day started off well because I was on Jedi 4 so I got to see the whole parade again. And in addition, we got the schedule for next week (the first week the parents are here) and it seems I got my days off granted that I wanted so I'm off the 25th, 27th, 28th and 29th July! :D With just a 6 hour shift in between on the 26th!

So, work was good and then Nick wanted to go and see the Sorcerer's Apprentice at the cinema but due to us all finishing at different times we had to see a late night one. So, me and Nick finished by 10pm and got the buses back to Chatham/Vista to get changed whilst Andy and Jacqueline went straight from work but they finished at 10.30pm. So Andy picked us up at about 11pm from our housing (4 people in a pick up designed for 3... fun times!) and we went to ihop! :D Yay! By the time we'd eaten there, we went to Downtown Disney.. missed the turning and ended up only buying the tickets right when it was due to start at 12.45am!

So the film was actually quite entertaining; not so much of a Harry Potter rip-off that I thought it was going to be. It was quite funny not to mention that the main character's voice sounded exactly like Jonathan my trainer at Star Tours which put us into fits of giggles throughout the film. Eventually we left the cinema at about 3am, before I got home at 3.15am and fell into bed!

Forgot to mention; on Tuesday, Megan moved to Patterson Court which left my room half empty and as Rachel had left the week before to return home it meant we had 2 empty beds in the apartment. So, on Friday night the first new roomie turned up which was another Rachel - from England! And then on Saturday, my new roomate arrived - and her name is Katherine! She's from New Zealand which is quite amazing, I mean, you can't get much further away can you. She'd just got off a 25 hour flight where there's a time difference of 16 hours :O So, I haven't seen much of her yet as she's just been sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment